Lamont L Kinkade
Broker GRI ABR CRS SRS WHS
Lamont Kinkade, Broker, GRI, CRS, ABR, SRS and a seasoned Broker with our firm.
Lamont grew up in a Real Estate family but his first formal training in Real Estate began in his university days, where he graduated with a degree in Business Management, emphasizing Economics and Real Estate Investment. Over the past 30+ years of his professional Real Estate career, he has completed over a thousand hours of advanced training in Real Estate marketing techniques for residential, agricultural and commercial properties.
He and Liz, his wife of 40+ years, have two grown children and grandson making their homes in Montana. Lamont and Liz live year around in Bigfork and devote their full-time efforts to the practice of Real Estate.
As a full-time Real Estate Broker for over three decades, and a multi-million-dollar sales closer, Lamont specializes in bringing Sellers the best Buyers possible, and bringing Buyers the best properties available.
His Experience and Qualifications to serve your needs:
- 30+ years experience as a Professional Realtor®
- University Graduate in Marketing – earned Bachelor of Science Degree
- Past State and Board Certified Trainer/Instructor, specializing in: Contract Negotiation, Mediation, Code of Ethics, Real Estate Law and Water Rights
- Graduate of National Association of Realtors’ “Realtor® Institute” – awarded GRI designation
- Nationally recognized as a Certified Residential Specialist – awarded CRS designation
- Nationally recognized and accredited for Buyer Services specialist – awarded ABR designation
- Nationally accredited Seller Representative Specialist – awarded SRS designation
- Certified in the Accredited Seller Representative Program
- Active member local, state and national Realtor® associations
- Member-Bigfork Chamber of Commerce
- Lakeshore Drive Preservation Volunteer
- Professional Mediation and ADR Volunteer
- Full-time, year around Bigfork resident and Real Estate Broker
- Specialty: “Delivering Cash to Seller Clients and Keys to Buyer Customers”